Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person to the principal by one who will be responsible for the child.
The minimum age for admission to the Nursery class is 3-6 years. The admission form should be filled in by the parents/ guardians.
A student coming from any other school will have to appear for an entrance examination in main subjects. Admission depends on the performance in this examination
Any pupil coming to school fresh home, should produce an official birth certificate from the municipality to verify the date of birth given in the admission form.
Pupil coming from other school must produce the transfer certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Education officer.(applicable only for M.P. Board)
A student may be removed by school authorities on any of the following grounds.
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Habitual idleness and disobedience.
- Behavioural problems
- Indifference to the school activities
- Moral breach considered serious by the school authorities.
- Failing twice in the same class.
7. The principal has the right to refuse the continuation of studies to any pupil in this school,whose conduct / behaviour is not satisfactory.
8. Transfer certificate and other security deposits if any will be released only on clearance of the school dues.
9. Application for T.C should be submitted two days in advance. No T.C will be issued during the holidays.